- In the new, empty course shell, click “Settings” | “Import Course Content”
- In “Content Type” select “Copy a Canvas Course”.
- In “Search for a Course” identify the course you are copying from by scrolling down to the proper semester and clicking the course.
- In “Content” click “All content”.
- (Optional: You may “Adjust events and due dates”, but it won’t understand spring break and other such things.)
- Click "Import"
Here are the Canvas instructions for importing a course, complete with pictures .